Operations Manager - Not-For-Profit - Sydney
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN SYDNEY AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Salary: $120-125k + super + bonus
Our client is a specialist business focusing on providing consulting services in the field of Data Management - their vision is to increase value through better skilled data practices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, management and growth of our client's international platform. The role will lead the evolution of operational services and continuous improvement initiatives of the platform, as well as design in response to changing needs of the business, clients, participants and providers.
- Deliver and coordinate all activities to successfully deliver and manage the international program outcomes, including responsibility for achieving or exceeding KPIs, revenue and profit forecasts, managing operating budgets, customer satisfaction, SLA's and resources.
- Implementation of the agreed business strategy, and successfully deliver strategic initiatives that build brand and reputation
- Lead, manage and supervise staff who operate the international services, including responsibility for performance management responsibilities for staff and maintaining a positive team culture.
- Oversee and manage positive commercial relationships with service providers and third parties, such as registered education providers.
- Liaise, negotiate with, and appropriately manage a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage risks and issues, including mitigation and escalation, as per company policies and requirements.
- Continuously drive international platform improvements.
- At least 5 years' experience supporting customer service operations
- Not-for-profit experience is essential***
- Demonstrated ability to support, coach and manage staff as required as part of a high-performance team
- Strong intercultural leadership and communication skills, with demonstrated experience in working with international organisations from various backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively as part of an executive team
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading a customer service team
- Well developed interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong technical skills and demonstrated ability to manage technology in both digital and face to face delivery
- Demonstrated experience in design and delivery of operational and system improvements
- Strong organisational skills with demonstrated experience delivering high quality outcomes on time limited projects
- Strong understanding of professional association requirements, particularly certification processes and management of professional designation
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.