Oracle Fusion Functional Analyst Role
Our client is a global brand that has the fastest growing demand-side platform which offers agencies and advertisers best-in-class technology to manage digital campaigns. They're set up is simply state of the art, they have state of the art offices, money to invest in technology and a want to automate and deliver solutions that make a difference, they also have the most exciting tech projects upcoming that ensure they are best in class, offering what others cannot.
They have recently implemented Oracle Fusion, it's worth noting they are fairly new and so they don't have legacy systems. What they have is a state of the art set up/ platform and a huge portfolio of projects to automate processes within finance and implement new technologies that allow them to provide analytics and BI over and above competitors. They have and want to spend money on all types of technology enhancements. The most exciting part of this opportunity is the role has come about due to growth and offers somebody the opportunity to grow and learn with the company but also explore with new solutions.
The company benefits are out of this world!! The role would be based remotely until Jan 2022 with a view to returning to the office for 2-3 days per week. The London office is based in the City.
Please get in touch with me to find out more.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, MIS, or Finance/Accounting field required.
- Must have at least 2 years of Oracle ERP financial modules experience including at least one Oracle fusion cloud implementation.
- Expert knowledge with all the setups in the AP, AR, FA, GL, TAX, and IC modules including strong period close knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of process flows within the financial modules.
- Must have thorough understanding of Oracle EBS or Cloud ERP table structures.
- SQL Knowledge to debug issues and support report development, integrations, and any other system issues
- Must have good document preparation skill to create functional design, deployment, testing documents and setup documents (AIM methodology preferred).
- Must have experience in fusion applications integration with other third-party applications.
- Must be able to train end users to help roll out new features.
- Must have good understanding of fusion cloud security framework (roles, duties, and privileges) to maintain existing roles as well as create new ones as needed.
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
- Able to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Good time management, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.