I'm currently looking for an Oracle QA Consultant. This role is with an Edinburgh based Life and Pensions client and is a contract role. The role is paying up to £525 per day and will sit outside IR35.
The contract is for an initial 6 months and will be remotely based during lockdown but once restrictions lift their maybe need for the successful candidate to visit the office in Edinburgh.
· Provide advice and input into workstream deliverables
· Identify and act upon Project issues, dependencies & risks
· Review and challenge third party proposals, designs and deliverables
· Ensure proposals, designs, deliverables are in line with business requirements
· Support and challenge to both Phoenix and third party on best practice implementation of Oracle Cloud
· Perform quality assurance role within the programme and report findings to steering committee on a monthly basis
· Be an advocate for the solution being implemented and support business stakeholders & users on their business readiness and adoption of new solution
Key skills required to be the successful candidate
- Oracle Cloud Financials functional knowledge and implementation experience (GL, AR, FA)
- Exposure to OTBI / SmartView reporting
- Multiple ERP implementations, full project lifecycle experience; requirements gathering, design, build, testing, data migration, deployment and support
- Financial Services experience
- Strong accounting knowledge (qualified accountant ideal)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a proven track record as a key influencer
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals across this programme and also business functions
- Experience implementing Oracle applications into Insurance client
- Knowledge of OFSAA / OIDF / FAW
- Knowledge of EPM modules; EDMCS / EPBCS / PCMCS
If you are interested in the role please upload an up to date CV.