Oracle SOA Specialist - Houston, TX
Initial 5 Month Contract - potential for extension .
On-Site role, based in Downtown Houston, TX.
- Offers technical development and assistance for current Oracle SOA Suite Applications and Services, as well as custom interfaces/services developed with Java (SpringBoot/Spring MVC).
- Works closely with customers and business partners to understand system specifications and technical/business requirements, creating specification documents tailored to meet business demands.
- Takes charge of fulfilling all necessary Change Management tasks and adheres to relevant SOX control requirements if applicable.
- Applies widely accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices at every stage of the project life cycle.
- Degree in computer science or related industry experience is required.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle SOA Suite 12c (126.96.36.199 or similar) is required.
- 5+ years of development using Java, JEE (J2E) experience is required.
- 5+ years of SOAP and REST experience with XML/JSON/XQuery/XSLT is required.
- 2+ years of experience with SOA Suite JCA Adapters (AQ Adapter, FTP Adapter, File Adapter, DB Adapter, Oracle Applications Adapter) is required.