We have been instructed on an opportunity with a debt fund who are looking for a paralegal to join their highly regarded legal team in London.
The successful candidate will be working with one other paralegal, supporting the legal team and the business. The individual will have a high level of responsibility and will be working as part of a close knit team performing a variety of legal support activities, including handling the NDA process and assisting the business in preparing and processing contracts, communications, and other legal documents and assisting with setting up fund structures.
- Handling the NDA process and liaising with external contacts concerning NDA drafting.
- Assisting with fund structure set-up
- Supporting the General Counsel and other members of the team on ad hoc legal and company related queries.
- Excellent academics .
- Ideally some experience gained in banking or funds teams in private practice or a financial services organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond in every instance. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of your application then you have not been successful.