Hydrogen have been instructed on an opportunity with a leading Investment Manager who are looking for a paralegal to join their highly regarded legal team in London.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of Legal and will be providing support to both the UK team and their international fund entities. The individual will have a high level of responsibility and will be working as part of a close knit team performing a variety of legal support activities.
- Assisting with contract drafting and negotiation.
- Briefing the Legal & Compliance team on key Financial Services law and regulation changes.
- Supporting the Head of Legal and other members of the team on ad hoc legal and company related queries.
- Excellent academics .
- Ideally some experience gained in banking or funds teams in private practice or a financial services organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond in every instance. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of your application then you have not been successful.