Patent Litigation Attorney
Leading Technology Law Firm
New York City
We are currently working with a top technology law firm who are looking to expand their leading Patent Litigation group in their New York office.
The nationally recognized patent litigation practice represents patent holders as well as alleged infringers across federal jurisdictions as well as in the Patent Office on parallel post-grant proceedings.
This team offers the chance to work with a range of clients including both established companies and startups in the life sciences and tech space. The firm offers a Cravath scale salary, exceptional benefits, and a fantastic flexible culture.
- Patent Litigation experience
- A degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science is preferred but not required
- A strong interest in the technology and life sciences industries
- Experience from an international law firm/US-based firm
- Excellent academic background
- Qualified Attorney
- Has a JD from an accredited law school
For more information and a private and confidential consultation please contact Aaron Burton on +1 (310) 692 7304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hydrogen we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with the candidates we work with, so even if you are not considering a move in the immediate future, please don't hesitate to get in contact to discuss how to plan for the future. If you are interested in exploring your opportunities internationally, we are able to assist you.