A leading medical device company are looking for a Patient Registry Representative to gather and verify patient data and perform data entry. This is contract will be for a 6 month period onsite in Santa Ana, CA and will follow Monday to Friday Standard office hours. Ideally you will have a data entry/clerical/admin background as well as having a basic knowledge of medical terminology.
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Contract Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate range: $18-22 an hour
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Collect missing information from external customers including hospital staff and doctor offices
- Review and evaluate patient and event information received, may gather additional data to determine if event should be forward to the Complaint Department.
- Perform peer auditing of IPR (Implant Patient Registry) data
- Sort and organize incoming mail by date
Some Key Requirements:
- Ability to type 55 wpm accurately
- Good computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite .
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of complaint, HIPAA, and GDP regulations
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in related field
- 0-2 years of experience required
If you feel like you are the right person for this urgent need, please apply with a recent resume to be considered!