A new exciting opportunity has come across my desk for a Payroll Analyst with a leading biotechnology company. This will be a 12-18 month contract with high potential to be made permanent.
This will be a Hybrid role based in Raleigh, NC.
- Monitor and respond to cases via the Employee Service Center ticketing system.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the U.S. payroll team, including processing of expats, relocation, new hires, LOAs, benefits, terminations, tax inquiries, payroll helpdesk and employee changes as needed.
- Complete the payroll interface from Workday to ADP and audit the results. Ensure each interface is reviewed and any errors are resolved. Complete additional interfaces for time and attendance, benefits, etc.
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, finance policies (Controller's Manual), and tax and labor law requirements are followed.
- 3+ years of relevant experience and a BA or BS degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Ability to build partnerships with key business stakeholders and work cross functionally.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to use good judgment to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Working knowledge of ADP Pay Force, Kronos, and Workday is preferred.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Visio, and Intermediate Excel) is required (i.e. vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-national, changing environment, meeting deadlines in an accurate and timely manner. Must be detail oriented.
- Team player, positive attitude, and willingness to support payroll department's goals and vision.
Please apply to be considered for this role or if you have any questions and/or know the perfect candidate for this role, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org