We are partnered with one of the world's largest Ad Tech companies, one of the fastest growing demand-side platforms in the industry. With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers.
This role reports into the International Payroll Manager and will be responsible for performing the full spectrum of duties accurately and timely for our international, monthly payrolls.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare all payroll inputs to the payroll provider for EMEA, APAC and Canadian payrolls (Joiners, Leavers, Fixed and Variable Pay changes, Holidays).
- Prepare payroll flux workbooks for management to review in adherence with SOX controls
- Audit and validate all payroll transmissions for accuracy and reasonability of variance
- Develop ad-hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Manage time and tasks to execute all payrolls accurately and timely
- Streamline and automate manual tasks by leveraging current systems in place
- Research, analyse and resolve payroll-related queries
- Create and import data into Cloudpay payroll system
- Partner with HR to understand and support voluntary payroll deductions
- Possess clear understanding of proper taxation of employer provided benefits
- 5+ years of multi country payroll processing experience, including setting up new country payrolls
- Experience with Workday HCM/ Cloudpay, payroll system
- Strong knowledge of payroll principles, best practices
- Analytical skills and ability to perform detailed, technical payroll calculations
- Strong understanding of SOX compliance requirements
- CIPP is desirable