Are you a payroll specialist looking for a move into one of the worlds fastest growing tech firms? If so this long term contract could be the ideal next move. Our client are looking for an individual that is either immediately available.
The company have expanded rapidly across the globe over the past 8 years and will continue to go from strength to strength. With this growth the volume and complexity of the payroll has increased. You will be involved in the following activities -
- Responsibility for global payroll and liaising with external payroll consultants.
- Ensure the smooth running of the function especially during peak payroll period
- Ensure all processes are documented & up to date
- Managing the processing of multi frequency & multi-currency payrolls
- Build strong relationships with global offices
- Monthly review of international payroll
You will likely possess the following skill set -
- Previous payroll experience, and ideally exposure to international payroll and liaising with outsourced payroll companies
- An excellent level of literacy, numeracy and communication skills across all levels with strong systems and payroll software skills (essential)
- Cloudpay and Workday experience (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills and have excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills across all levels in the organisation, with an ability to establish and build good working relationships for both commercial and operational areas
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks in a fast paced and pressured environment
The role will pay circa £200-300 per day, depending upon experience and run for 3-6 months. There will then be longer terms opportunities, should you impress.