Periodic Review Officer - Financial Crime Compliance - Private Banking
Role: Periodic Review Officer
Rate: £500 per day - Umbrella
Duration: 3 months initially - scope for extension
Location: Central London (3 days per week onsite)
My Private Banking client is looking for a Periodic Review Officer, sitting within the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Team. This is a pivotal role to ensure the Bank adheres and complies with policies, procedures and regulations relating to KYC, AML, counter-terrorist financing and AB&C.
· Review due diligence relating to clients
· Ensure that risks have been appropriately identified and mitigated
· Produce analysis that summarises the key issues and supports the risk classification
· Liaise with CROs and senior management to resolve issues to a satisfactory outcome
· Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience within Financial Crime
· Good knowledge and understanding of the legal and regulatory framework, specifically relating to KYC, AML, Financial Crime, Tax Evasion/Avoidance and Terrorist Financing.
· Profiecient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint - proven experience delivering professional documents, reports and conduct analysis.
· Proven experience researching and investigating various sources of information, assimilating data from a wide variety of channels and drawing meaningful conclusions from the information obtained.
· Relevant Financial Crime qualification e.g. ICA, ACAMS etc
If you meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP or send your CV to email@example.com