My client, a well known Publisher, has a need for experienced PHP/Wordpress Developer to join their team.
As a Senior Software Engineer you'll be involved with leading technical direction as well as day to day coding standards and best practices. You'll be a mentor to your peers and team members, a source of technical expertise and will participate in strategic conversations with the rest of engineering and the business. You'll feel comfortable presenting to internal teams as well as external Meetups.
You'll find these skills useful in this role:
- Deep understanding of PHP/WordPress and best practices
- Block Editor/Gutenberg
- Ideally commercial experience building complex applications in another PHP framework (e.g. Symfony, Laravel)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to assess and evaluate new technologies quickly
- Leading and nurturing developers of different abilities