PMO Coordinator - Digital - Melbourne
PMO Coordinator - Financial Services - Australia
Rate: $500-600 per day
Location: Melbourne CBD
Duration: 6 months initial contract
Based in Melbourne CBD, our client is currently looking to recruit a PMO Coordinator to help mobilise their PMO function. Working across multiple Digital Transformation projects, the candidates must possess a strong stakeholder management skills
· 5+ years' PMO Coordinator experience
· Proven experience of managing reporting cycles on large scale portfolios, programmes or groups of projects
· Experience of providing assurance on portfolios / programmes across multiple business units.
· PMO planning & reporting, including key deliverables tracking.
· Program Risk Register.
· Multi-tasking skills, the ability to co-ordinate with project/IT/and business areas
· Excellent communication skills, an eagerness to work collaboratively.
· Ability to engage stakeholders across multiple divisions.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me on at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.