Role: PMO Lead
Location: London (3x per week onsite)
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus excellent benefits
Hydrogen are delighted to be working in conjunction with a leading London-based Private Banking client, in search for a new PMO Lead on a permanent basis in London.
As PMO Lead, you will be responsible for assisting the incumbent PMO Manager in the set up and on-going running of the Project Management Office, whilst also supporting the identification, acceptance, management, and tracking of all projects within the organisations portfolio of Change initiatives.
For this role, successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following qualities and experience:
- Demonstratable professional experience in a functional Project Management Office function within the Financial Services/Private Banking industry.
- Successful project management track record, from conceptualisation to implementation.
- Ability to track project budgets.
- Ability to provide high quality business analysis and solution design in an easily digestible format that can be actioned by managers across the business.
- Proven team leadership and meeting facilitation skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.