PMO Lead - PMO Manager - Investment Management - Contract
My investment management client is looking for a Senior PMO for a 6 month initial contract to provide central support for the broad change portfolio. This includes analysis & reporting for Exco and legal entity boards and specific Change Project Management Office (PMO) support for key priority projects.
The successful candidate will provide support with planning, governance and control across multiple portfolios and promote best practice with regards to governance, quality assurance, reporting, risk management and resource tracking.
- A strong track record in working as PMO
- Significant recent financial services experience.
- Change Management experience
- Experience of project planning, project reporting and the active management of project risks and issues.
- High degree of proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of working with cross cultural teams across the globe in project based environment
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
Location: Surrey (hybrid/flexible working model)
Duration: 6 month initial
Rate: £650 p/d Umbrella PAYE
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the right experience, please submit your CV and if suitable I will be in contact to discuss further.