PMO Manager - Not For Profit - Sydney
Duration: Fixed Term - 6 Months (view to extend. 2 years' worth of work)
Start Date: ASAP - 4 weeks
My client is an Australian Not-For-Profit who are based in Sydney CBD. They require an experienced PMO professional. With extensive governance experience, this candidate will be tasked with setting up a new PMO function from scratch.
This is a PMO Manager position and the successful candidate will have;
· 5+ years PMO Management experience within the financial services industry
· Experience setting up new PMO functions from scratch
· Not-for-profit experience would be considered a distinct advantage
· Strong RAID, milestone, finance and resource management
· Ability to utilise project methodologies to control, log, manage and monitor project timescales
· Effectively worked in conjunction with project managers to deliver projects with limited resources, within a cost pressured environment.
· Ability to work in a matrix environment, deliver to tight timescales and priorities a heavy workload
· Challenge senior level stakeholders when required
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to send in your application and we will reach out.