Rate: £650 per day - Umbrella
Location: Hamersmith / Reading / Slough / Birmingham
Duration: 6 months - scope for extension
My Telecoms client is looking for a PMO Manager to sit within the Central PMO function, which is responsible for various methods and practices including a robust Demand Management and Delivery Capability, embedding standards, consistency, and improving the overall way in which initiatives are prioritized and delivered across the organization.
The PMO Manager is tasked with increasing the capability and maturity of the organisation through good practices and will work in collaboration with Programme Management and Executive Leadership to provide a central point of contact and support cross-function.
· Experienced setting up a PMO function
· Highly experienced PMO Manager with experience working within Telecoms.
· Governance at Portfolio Management Experience at a Cross Organisation capability, complex programme environment
· Proficient with data analysis and experience of developing MI reports
· Building Benefits and ROI in value cases of small to large initiatives
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, JIRA and portfolio / project management tools
If you meet the required experience, please apply ASAP and if suitable I will reach out directly.