Role: Portfolio Manager
Location: London (Hybrid)
Hydrogen is delighted to be working in conjunction with our Financial Services client, in search of a Portfolio Manager on a permanent basis in London.
As the Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for leading the change and transformation initiatives across the complete portfolio of Customer Change and transformation, to help deliver the strategic goals of the scheme.
For this role, successful applications should be able to demonstrate the following qualities and experience:
· Experienced in customer change and transformation delivery at programme/portfolio level
· Experience working on multiple projects at one time
· Knowledge of the end-to-end change cycle
· Demonstrable ability to lead a cross-functional team
· Experienced in delivering strategic roadmaps
· Strong stakeholder management
· Experience working with PMOs, managing the portfolio budget, and carrying out monthly reviews and annual and quarterly planning
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV as soon as possible and if suitable I will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.