About our client:
I am currently working with one the well established Australian brand who are undertaking a large digital transformation.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Power BI Developer with experience with Data Analysis to join a growing engineering team in Sydney area.
Ideal candidate should be comfortable in working in client facing roles.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Power BI Development and Data Analysis.
- Experience with data modelling and delivering data warehouses
- Hands on experience working with data mapping and fetching data from multiple sources.
- Good experience in designing and implementing data models
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Preferred experience with data migration into ERPs
- Good communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work with senior managers and clients.
- Experience working with different business units to support the execution of projects
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.