Sr-Principal-Manager level Biostatistician- exciting, niche CRO - fully remote (US or CAN based) - Direct Hire (salary+ benefits+ bonus+ 401k w/ match)
A very exciting and niche CRO (super profitable and growing rapidly) urgently requiring talented Biostatisticians to join their group and be assigned to a number of very interesting projects in various indication areas. We are open to strong Programmers from Senior-Principle-Manager levels. This role is fully remote and the candidate can be based anywhere in the US or Canada. This is a direct hire role offering a very competitive salary+ benefits+ bonus+ 401k w/ match.
You will meet the following requirements:
- A Master's Degree or PhD in a scientific, mathematical or statistical discipline
- Provide strong statistical expertise for design, analysis and reporting of clinical trials and research projects, and supervision for junior and intermediate Biostatisticians.
- Write statistical sections of study protocols, perform sample size calculation, develop randomization specifications, and generate randomization codes.
- Write Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) and properly address quality control (QC) review comments.
- SAS Programming experience (there is a separate SAS team, but some SAS programming tasks will be required)
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply ASAP with an up-to-date resume, as this is an urgent business need for the company.
We encourage candidates of all levels to apply as there may be flexibility on final job title and responsibilities. The salary offer will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, internal equity, location etc.