A leading Medical Device company in Orange Country are hiring for a Principal Engineer to initiate and lead in the improvement, design and optimization of highly complex experiments and tests. This is an onsite 1-Year contract role in Irvine, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Engineer with a minimum of 8 years experience overseeing design control and lifecycle management
- Understanding of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering
- Invasive Cardiac and Vascular Catheter design highly preferred
- Ability to guide lower-level employees
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or Scientific field preferred
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.