Hydrogen are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading Pharmaceutical giant in Denmark. This is a long term contract and is an on-site role with the below requirements:
- Lead team meetings ensuring successful teamwork planning and performance, manage minor group of users and responsible engineers
- Support General Contractor in development Design supervision/guidance/review
- Read/comment/challenge/discuss drawings, specifications, 3D model reviews etc.
- Contribute/join the contract management process, with the General Contractor, evaluating progress, change orders, supply chain challenges, commercial opportunities
- Participate in project meetings managed by General Contractor, Sub Contractors and Fujifilm
- Installation supervision and collaboration with Fujifilm commissioning team
- Lead and drive the Upstream Work Package with your team and engineering partner
- Ensure good collaboration and stakeholder management towards suppliers, engineering partners and your team internally.
- Ensure timely deliverables from all parties in collaboration with engineering partner.
- In collaboration with our engineering partner and procurement management team perform contract management versus suppliers to ensure scope, time, and economy are on track
- +10 years of experience from large pharma projects, preferably as upstream project manager, upstream design lead, work package owner or similar positions
- Solid leadership experience
- +5 years of experience from working on the client site
Feel free to reach out if you feel you have the right experience on: firstname.lastname@example.org