Process Innovation Senior Specialist/Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who has in-depth process improvement experience alongside broader project management capabilities.
You will run and deliver legal and business process improvement projects with the engagement and input of key stakeholders, taking projects from definition to implementation, resulting in tangible benefits delivered.
- Up to 7 years of relevant experience, preferably within a law firm or professional services organization
- Demonstrates project management and management skills with experience in leading mid-size and/or global projects and implementing change.
- Experience and qualification in Lean, Lean Six Sigma and/or Design Thinking with a track record of practical application.
- Experienced user of MS Excel and PowerPoint. Fluent in MS Office. Knowledge of IBM Blueworks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to succinctly capture and convey management information in writing and presentations.
- Flexibility to work outside standard business hours.
- Ability and willingness to travel