You will be joining Agile Product & Operations - a team charged with driving excellence in Technology, by building communities, developing best practice and simplifying how we work. Our Technology is a highly complex organisation responsible for the delivery of both iterative product development and large-scale programmes. As a Product Coach focussed on Roadmaps & OKRs you will play a pivotal role, cutting through the complexity to drive quality and consistency in how we communicate product strategy, plan our work and measure our impact.
- Develop a very strong understanding of roadmapping & OKR maturity across Tech functions, with a view of practices, tool configurations & opportunities.
- Engage with department champions, leadership and stakeholders across Technology to identify common roadmapping & OKR challenges/needs, with the aim of providing practical solutions.
- Own and execute against a strategy for roadmapping & OKR excellence across Technology, with a view to maximising effectiveness and efficiency.
- Partnering closely with Product Managers & suppliers to optimise tools (e.g. Aha!), by identifying, articulating and prioritising specific roadmapping & OKR needs.
- Create, share, and maintain plans for large scale onboarding of teams to standardised roadmapping & OKR methodologies and tools.
- Providing training and onboarding colleagues, and developing novel approaches to raising roadmapping & OKR maturity.
- Developing and maintaining effective guidelines and training material to ensure a shared understanding of standards/good practice.
- Using empirical data to continuously improve training effectiveness, adoption and maturity. - Staying abreast of the latest roadmapping & OKR practices in the industry.
- Act as SME and the first point of contact for teams and individuals on roadmap & OKR tooling and standards.
- Running engaging workshops that capture and incorporate the best insights and thinking of others.
- Collaborate with the Lead Product Coach and the Product Coaching Team, inputting into the overall Agile and Product adoption strategy to establish our Technology as a 'Product Led' organisation.
- Build and maintain alignment and close working relationships with Product Ops. - Actively contributing as a role model within the Agile Product & Operations Team.
4+ years experience working with Roadmaps and OKRs.
- Knowledge of broader Product Management & Agile concepts / principles / practices. - Education/ training experience.
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment, navigating complexity to deliver valuable outcomes.
- Effectively working with a broad range of stakeholders, including senior stakeholders, to understand issues, gather feedback and create alignment.
- Experience with tools such as Aha!, Jira, Confluence and Miro.