My client, a well known Retail business based in Hertfordshire, has a need for an experienced Product Coach to join their team.
The ideal candidate should be an authority on Product Management ways of working, adoption and improvement. For this reason, you will need to have demonstrated experience of:
- 4+ years experience in product management across the full product development lifecycle with exposure to a wide array of technologies, methodologies and business environments.
- An understanding of Agile principles and practices and how these have been applied to drive successful product delivery.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Facilitating engaging retrospectives and process re-engineering workshops.
- Key product metrics and analysing data to support decision-making.
- Desirable: Agile Certification.
- Desirable: Other Programme management methodology experience.
- Desirable: Some knowledge of lean / design-thinking.