A large, international Bank are searching for a Product Compliance Officer (Retail Banking & Mortgages) to join them on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
To apply & be suitable, you will need...
- Excellent Retail Banking Regulatory knowledge
- Be able to show a great level of understanding of a multitude of Retail banking products
- A brilliant understanding of regulated Mortgages, and you should have a good knowledge of MCOB too. Ideally you will be qualified in Mortgage advice (CeMAP)
- Experience in thematic Compliance Monitoring.
- A very strong knowledge of PRA, CRD, and FCA conduct requirement's, regulations and rulebooks.
You will be responsible for...
- Horizon scanning & keeping abreast of all regulatory and legislative guidance from regulators that may impact the bank.
- Partner with the business to advise and guide them through the implementation of regulatory change/product updates/product launches.
- Assist in the completion of the Compliance Monitoring plan (CMP).
The role is based in London, and the bank are open to a flexible working scenario allowing candidates to work partly from home and partly from the office.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more please don't hesitate to click apply.