Product Delivery Manager
Location - Central London/Remote
Who we are
We're global, we're growing and we're going to need the talent to keep up the pace. We're making payments simpler for over 4m customers worldwide, in over 90 currencies. We've been around for 10 years, disrupting the market with a digital payment platform that aims to make sending money abroad as easy as sending a text message.
About the role
As my client grows as a company, they need to bring structure, alignment, and a scalable operating model to help improve the way they deliver Products. This will allow them to continue to deliver high-quality products and services, in a sustainable and agile way...
In Product, Delivery Managers will report into and work with the Head of Product Delivery to connect business strategy with real-world execution. This person needs to be both a 'thinker' and a 'doer'. This role is structured in two key parts; steer the Product team and the
stakeholders around the business to improve delivery capabilities and ways of working across the organization; organize, own the agile delivery process and ways of working of Engineering teams.
Reporting to the Product Director, you will:
● Working alongside Technology, you will collaborate with the Head of Product Delivery and your peers to ensure the teams under your management and deliver value across the overall portfolio book of work.
● You will work alongside/in partnership with the Product Manager to support their key product objectives, acting as a middleman between Product verticals and other teams across the business to get work completed on time and to budget.
○ Key aspects of success here will be the ability to maintain both a clear delivery and a release plan and delivery documentation within your team.
○ Working alongside the Product Owners to ensure the teams have well-refined Product Backlogs presenting business value and the expected business outcomes. Thriving for high-quality requirements, documentation, and reports will be key to success.
● You will be part of the delivery team that:
○ Creates effective Agile delivery processes within the Software
What we're looking for from you
● You will be an experienced delivery manager with several years of experience in a similar role
● You must be outcome-focused, and you will have proven experience of 'getting it done, being able to cut through the noise, and keep the team focused on the end goal.
● Be able to identify complexities, challenges, and opportunities presented within a Product/Technology operating model.
● You'll have experience in Operations, Project management, or Agile delivery background - preferably from either a Financial Services, FinTech, or software development background.
What you'll get from us
● Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions
● 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years
● Life assurance worth 3 x your salary
● Generous parental leave
● Private medical and dental care plans
● Cycle to work scheme