Rate: £600 - £670 via Umbrella
Duration: 6 months
Our financial services client is looking for a contractor who can support with PMO duties including managing the delivery of the governance, reporting, planning and support services for projects and portfolios and have Project Management experience to define requirements, agree project structure & benefits, driving delivery within committed timelines.
The role will also define the scope of Industry, Regulatory, Product Enhancements and Client driven change across Custody.
· 5 years of practical experience in PMO/PM roles within Financial Services
· Proven experience of implementing project control standards, including change control, financial management, risk management and reporting
· Change management / project management professional certification, for example Prince 2 or APM
· Previous experience of implementing change within a Global Custodian (preferred).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience of working with internal IT teams as well as external vendors for system changes.
· Promotes agile transformation and deployment methodologies, and helps with adoption of moving from "Project to Product", along with Product, Technology and Operations.
· Promotes and takes accountability for quality; identifies opportunities to improve delivery and oversees the governance process to reduce risk and ensure effective and timely decisions.
If you have the above experience please submit your CV immediately.