Hydrogen Group have teamed up with one of the countries leading Retail chains who are looking for a Product Manager with API experience to help improve the way they transport good around the country. This role would see you become a key part of the team, designing and implement systems and services
Job Role & Responsibilities of a Product Manager.
- Own products which enable the Fulfilment Operations and through those products influence and support the Fulfilment strategy
- Evolve and drive the product vision, strategy and long-term roadmap and execute it well by constantly managing the stakeholder's expectations and working through dependencies across multiple products/ teams.
- Accountable for the performance/ adoption of the product and work towards achieving the Outcomes and Key Results (OKRs)
- Understand key user personas for the product and their pain points.
- Understand and demonstrate the features of the product to different audiences within and outside of the immediate team
- Drives experiments against defined hypothesis which enables robust data-driven decisions on product improvements and influences product objectives
- Understands product discovery and can establish minimum viable product (MVP) for any new product/feature, collaborating with user experience (UX) and engineering teams to prototype and validate the MVP Provide leadership and direction to cross functional team(s) on short-term tasks/ near-term priorities
- Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with product teams and engineering stakeholders
- Effectively outline and explain new product needs to the engineering team using user stories with personas and acceptance tests and help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work/ epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster.
- Steer sprint/ release planning sessions by working with the engineering counterparts to plan sprints/ releases that deliver maximum business value in least effort
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with a curios mind who is motivated to challenge the status quo, make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
- Product Management experience. Experience with Fulfilment products is preferred
- Experience in building APIs, business logic or algorithms
- Proven track record of owning Problem Statements/Opportunities and achieving committed Outcomes
- Ability to solve problems through discovery and hypothesis driven approach
- Proven ability to absorb several inputs and data points to refine and define the User Needs and solve the problems iteratively
- Has experience in/and understanding of User Experience (UX) Research driven product development
- Ability to work independently and drive the product's lifecycle
Nice to have
- Fulfilment technology experience.
- Experience in working in international businesses
up to £700 p/d inside IR35