My client, a well known Retail business, has an urgent need for an experienced Product Manager with a good understanding of Data.
The candidate needs to have demonstrated experience of:
- Articulating a product strategy in terms of consumer and business value.
- Experience and understanding of agile techniques to deliver world beating products
- Thinking at a conceptual level across a number of platforms (web, mobile, tablets, PC).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
- Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly.
- Having proven success in working on unstructured problems, defining hypothesis, creating MVPs, running experiments and analysing results to drive data-driven decisions
- Technical competence to influence and understand the solution context and approach and aid engineering in estimating the complexity of work being requested
- Prioritising and decision making skills by and have made good decisions/ judgements around business priorities and resource allocation.
Knowledge and experience of one or more of:
o Product management best practice & methodologies
o Retail industry
o Data querying and manipulation
o Marketing & Marketing technology
o Relational Databases