My client, a well known retail business, has a need for an experienced Product Manager with Ecommerce or Distribution / Fulfilment products experience, to join their team.
This role will be Hertfordshire based with some remote too.
Job Description: Job Role & Responsibilities
- I evolve and drive the product vision, strategy and long-term roadmap for my product and execute it well by constantly managing the stakeholder's expectations, working through dependencies across multiple products/ teams
- Accountable for the performance/ adoption of the product and work towards achieving the Outcomes and Key Results (OKRs)
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for the product and their pain points.
- Understand and demonstrate the features of the product to different audiences within and outside of the immediate team
- Drive experiments against defined hypotheses, created MVPs towards robust data-driven decisions on product improvements and their influence on product performance indicators
- Understands product discovery and can establish minimum viable product (MVP) for any new product/feature, collaborating with user experience (UX) and engineering teams to prototype and validate the MVP
- Provide leadership and direction to cross functional team (s) on short-term tasks/ near-term priorities
- Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with product teams and engineering stakeholders
- Present to other Product areas on the Product and its capabilities/outcomes
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to the engineering team using user stories with personas and acceptance tests and help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work/ epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster.
- Steer sprint/ release planning sessions by working with the engineering counterparts to plan sprints/ releases that deliver maximum business value in least effort
- Prioritise coordinate and communicate the resolution of live product issues independently
- Product Management experience preferably Ecommerce or Distribution / Fulfilment products
- Proven track record of owning a product backlog, developing and executing product backlogs to achieve committed Outcomes & Key Results (OKRs)
- Ability to think of product improvements over and beyond business-driven programs.
- Experience in hypothesis building, experiments and A/B Testing to decide on product improvements
- Understanding and experience of User Experience (UX) driven product developments
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have
- Distribution, Warehousing and Fulfilment technology experience.
- Experience in working in international businesses
- Preferred Industry segment: Retail, Apparels, Food/Grocery, Consumer Durables, Consumer Packaged Goods
- Preferred Function: Technology (Distribution & Fulfilment, 3rd Party Logistics for Online, Ecommerce business)