Product Manager, PropTech - Fully Remote / London - Up to £75,000 Plus Benefits
My client, a market leading PropTech Business are seeking a Product Manager to join the rapidly growing business and play a strategic part in translating the product's high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks.
The role is 'remote first' but offices are in London as well.
Key duties / Responsibilities:
· Work with designers and engineers to iteratively conceive, prototype, build, deliver and test new functionality within the product. Research to definition, stakeholder management to design + delivery, you will oversee the end to end production of new product enhancements.
· Create and execute user research (user data, calls and surveys) and translate the findings into recommendations.
· Be data driven, conceiving and monitoring success metrics for new and existing features to determining impact and challenging assumptions.
· Assisting an efficient product development process by identifying and removing roadblocks to realise product milestones.
· Combine with engineers to write user stories / acceptance criteria.
· Collaborate with a designer to produce mockups / prototypes of new features or enhancements.
· Prioritise requirements into product releases, and lead planning and scoping sessions
· Manage the product backlog and prioritising problems.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To qualify for this truly unique Product Manager opportunity applicants must possess:
· Demonstrable experience of successful Product Management, within B2B SaaS Environments (PropTech or Property Industry experience is a nice to have).
· Solid experience of digital design (App + Web), Good UI/UX and Product Data Analytics (Mix Panel is Beneficial).
· Excellent communication / stakeholder management skills.
· Experience working in Agile / Hybrid environments is beneficial.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Product Manager applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.