Contract - Product Operations Manager - Retail - London - 6 months
A leading UK Retailer is looking to recruit a Product Operations Manager working on Digital Products with the Agile Product & Operations team.
Based in London, the successful candidate will work with teams focussed on online & customer facing applications. They will lead the planning activities and maintain health of the overall operation, driving change by applying agile principals with an equal focus between people and process.
Duties will include:
- Fostering a CoE with the Agile Coaching team promoting best practise
- Managing & leading governance meetings
- Organise cross functional events
- Supporting with training where necessary
- Maintain a stakeholder map and main strong relationships across the teams
Key Skills and Experience
- 4 years in Agile software product development / PM environment
- Strong knowledge of Agile concepts (Desirable: BCS Practitioner in Agile certificate)
- Retail experience is desirable not essential