You'll be joining Agile Product & Operations - a team charged with driving excellence in Product Teams within Technology, by building communities, developing best practice,
haring knowledge and simplifying how we work. Our Product Ops Manager roles are embedded within specific Product Management teams, working closely with the Product
Team to help drive effectiveness across ways of working and creating the conditions for teams to thrive. Here you'll play a key role in enabling teams to have high satisfaction
levels, great working practices and deliver their best work by maintaining the health of the operations and continually driving positive change. You'll do this by being a Product
Evangelist, promoting agile principles and an experimental mindset, with as much focus on people as you'll have on process
Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence and have these speciﬁc risk responsibilities:
- Pioneering change activities that drive product capability across our product teams, using your Product Management experience and analysis of data to identify trends,
surfacing pain points, brainstorming solutions and developing delivery plans.!
- Breaking down complex problems and collaborating closely with the product community to develop, launch and iterate on experiments.
- Building trust and rapport, running engaging workshops and retrospectives to capture and incorporate the best insights and thinking of others.
- Seeking out relevant opportunities to standardise / systematise solutions, for both the product teams you're embedded within and the broader product community.
- Managing and facilitating monthly product reviews and weekly product round-up sessions, as well as being responsible for cyclical communications within your Product
- Running cyclical assessments of Product teams' health, practice maturity and/or skills, including identifying opportunities, driving improvements and creating a feedback
loop with HoP's and the Agile Coaching Team.
- Fostering a center of excellence and evangelise best Product Management practice across the teams in collaboration with the Agile Product Coaching Team.
- Collaborating with other Product Ops Managers in running quarterly prioritisation activities. Being the key point of contact with your Product community to facilitate their
understanding and contribution to the process while seeking out opportunities to optimise the process.
- Collaborating with the broader Agile Product & Operations Team in maturing Ops practice and organising cross-functional events.
- Developing a stakeholder map and own strong relationships with the Product Director, Heads of Products and their cross-functional counterparts.
- Coaching and mentoring colleagues, and support with upskilling on Product Management tools as necessary.
- 5+ years in a Product Development role e.g. Ops Manager, Delivery Lead, Project /
- Programme Manager, Agile Coach, Product Manager, etc.
- Strong knowledge Agile and Product Management concepts / principles / practices.
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment, navigating
- complexity to deliver valuable outcomes.
- Effectively working with a broad range of stakeholders, including senior
- stakeholders, to understand issues, gather feedback and create alignment.
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Aha! and Miro.
- Desirable: BCS Practitioner in Agile certificate.
- Up to £750 p/d inside IR35
- Remote / Welwyn Garden City / London