Do you have strong experience as a Product Owner in the Financial Services industry focussing on Global Markets?
Are you ready for your next chapter with a leading bank?
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work with one of Britain's multinational banking and financial services companies. Our client specialises in multiple banking products from current accounts, loans, mortgages, credit cards and have an amazing opportunity for a skilled Product Owner/Manager to get involved on a 12-month initial contract.
Evolve is Global Market's strategic distribution platform that aims to provide clients and sales with an integrated experience with greater connectivity between our clients and with more sale efficiencies to enable them to service clients better.
The Distribution Platforms Product Owner team work closely with Global Markets Sales and technology, to define the product offering through collaboration with clients and key stakeholders whether internal or external. This involved the strategic future direction as well as day to day prioritisation of delivery throughout development, testing and implementation.
- Define the product roadmap along with objectives to establish a strategic and scalable approach adding value to sales, client and Global Markets
- Refine product requirements and establish the offering through industry analysis and user feedback
- Delivery of user-centric functionality which will help to simplify access to execution, content and analysis, facilitate relationship management both in sales and client to propel adoption
- Drive roll-out strategy to clients and establish rapport for feedback and communications
- The timely rollout of deliveries ensures all stakeholders are aligned
- Ensure all technical implementations are fully tested and controlled and risks are considered and mitigated
- Product Owner/Manager experience in Investment Banking specifically with deep knowledge on Global Markets offering, and understand regional and local nances
- Strong communication skills with the ability to handle large workloads with confidence
- Experience with technology change programs is desired but not essential
If this sounds like your next challenge please apply and get in touch!