My large retail client are driving their Ecommerce roadmap and looking for an in-house expert in Magento and Adobe, the successful candidate will manage the instigation of new Digital projects to ensure they can be achieved within allocated time and budget.
The key deliverables of this job role are:
· As they are about to relaunch onto Magento 2 with AEM on the front end, this role is pivotal to supporting the Ecommerce team to get the most from the platform.
· Following a period of Hyper care there is a list of deferred developments that will need review and prioritisation to refine the new site and complete the project, giving a great opportunity to take ownership of the product at a pivotal point for the team
· This role will lead on developing the next phase of the Ecommerce Platform Roadmap. Defining product features and ensuring these requirements are captured into user stories for developers.
· Working with stakeholders across the business to identify key revenue drivers and channel development opportunities.
· Ensure developments are optimised, UAT (including defining acceptance criteria) of each release and any subsequent backlog management is kept on the agenda. We are looking to run a programme of continuous change and progression within the online channels
· Project manage and QA sign off on key developments such as platform upgrades, UX enhancements and new system integration
· Partner with the IT teams on Business initiatives that impact the Ecommerce Platform and ensuring system integrations are efficiently maintained, secure, PCI and GDPR Compliant
· A passion for user experience is essential as we look to optimise the customer journey across all sites and devices, supporting the Data Analyst and Trading executives with a culture of MVT testing and content personalisation to ensure we are continuously improving
· Monitoring of relevant KPI's such as conversion, traffic, AOV, abandonment and customer retention etc.
· Benchmarking online proposition against competitors and key market leaders.
· Monitoring of applications and contracts specific to Ecommerce i.e. GTM, Search partners, Testing tools