This position is responsible for issuing and closing work orders for biomedical and sewing areas based on set schedules and maintaining overall flow of materials through production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Issues work orders for biomedical and sewing areas
- Maintains and updates all production schedules via ERP system
- Looks at material requirements / purchases for potential material shortages
- When shortages are identified, issues requisitions or works with purchasing to expedite
- Ensures all orders are shipped by due dates and notifies customer service when they cannot
- Shall maintain on time delivery > 90%
- Shall maintain material inventory accuracy > 98%
- Identifies and pursues cost reduction opportunities essential functions.
- 4-5+ years' experience in creating supply chain processes in Manufacturing and Production environments
- Experience of process creation/systems for materials making their way through a production lifecycle
- Experience of forecasting
- Experience with tracking this data in an ERP system such as SAP
- Experience working in regulated industry environments are preferred (medical devices, pharmaceuticals, aeronautics, aviation, food and beverage etc)
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred.