Salary £110,000+ depending on experience
Location: London - 2 days per week in the office
We are recruiting for a Programme Director to join one of our clients who are leading the way in wealth management technology on a permanent basis.
Our client is passionate about playing a key part of our to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Their ambtiion is to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience.
As a Programme Director you will be responsible for managing highly complex, mission-critical client programmes, overseeing large-scale wealth platform implementation projects, and building strong client relationships. You will collaborate with senior client programme managers and stakeholders, manage external partner relationships, and ensure the successful delivery of programmes. Additionally, you will contribute to the development of the delivery capability within the organization and actively participate in strategic initiatives and team development.
- Lead and manage highly complex, mission-critical client programmes involving internal team members, stakeholders from different legal entities, and diverse cultural environments.
- Maintain and enhance client relationship by effectively managing client expectations, addressing challenges, and fostering collaboration with external partner stakeholders including up to C-level and internal stakeholders
- Initiate, estimate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close complex projects, such as sales and implementation of new functionalities, modules, or consulting services including effective scope management, including rigorous change management processes, to accommodate any changes in the programme.
- Lead, motivate, and direct large project teams and partner implementation firms, to deliver results within required timeframes and quality standards by exhibiting leadership qualities, to shape and build the team, and create a cohesive and high-performing environment.
- Take responsibility for project financials and defined project objectives, including meeting margin targets and effectively managing the project budget internally and for the client.
- Previous experience delivering as a Programme Director within Wealth Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Wealth Management
- Strong demonstrable proven track record of managing complex and lengthy projects and programmes within wealth management, financial services, or digital banking platforms.
- You will be an experienced leader that exhibits gravitas, leadership and problem solving skills with a "get things done" attitude and object oriented approach.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills - C Suite level
If you have the above experience please reach out