Role: Programme Manager
Rate: £700-750 per day - Umbrella
Duration: 6 months - view to be extended
Location: London (two days onsite per week or one full week per month)
My Financial Services client is looking for a Programme Manager to work across their Customer and Employee Experience Programme to make a personalised Customer Experience of the future. The programme is currently in the design phase and will focus on the full Operating Environment and Target Operating Model work at Programme level.
- Responsible for all aspects of a program from initiation to closing
- Coordinate internal and external resources to drive the execution of the program
- Assist in the definition of program objectives involving all relevant stakeholders
- Track and document necessary approvals for all stages of the project plan.
- Lead internal and external meetings, document meeting outcomes, and drive deliverables and accountability
- Must have Programme Management experience across a Customer Experience programme.
- Minimum of 8 years Project Management experience, spanning multiple workstreams / business units.
- Proven ability to understand complex business processes and technology interfaces
- Takes full ownership, leads and monitors the delivery from a holistic view
If you meet the above requirements, please apply immediately or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if suitable I will be in touch.