This is your chance to join a truly iconic financial services organisation. On offer is the chance for a high-calibre Programme Manager to take on a key role on the Data and Analytics Transformation Initiative.
The Programme Manager will take ownership of a diverse portfolio of technical products and components and will lead the definition of the agile way of working for the programme.
· Working closely with the agile product and development teams to deliver the data product roadmap, driving new products and features through full software development lifecycle.
· Responsible for planning and defining a new programe including all workstreams and roles within an agile framework.
· Working with the product owner on roadmap development and delivery
· Leading Bank wide communications on the programme
· Leadership and successful delivery of he agreed programme outcomes.
· Robust programme plan development and monitoring
· Day to day leadership of the programme team and cross functional team.
· Initiating extra activities where gaps appear in the programme / issues arise.
· Supporting accurate and efficient reporting of the projects and programmes to senior leadership.
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity applicants MUST possess:
· Successful recent track history of Data Transformation Programmes.
· A strong technical background with solid understanding of data software development principles, lifecycle models and methodologies within agile / scrum.
· Strong experience working in an Agile environment.
· Proven experience converting product roadmaps into work packages.
· Proven track record of delivering successful complex programmes and creating data roadmaps.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers the successful Programme Managers unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.