Programme Manager - Dynamic Working - Investment Management
My client, a global investment management organisation is looking for an experience Programme Manager to join them for a 12 month contract on an exciting transformation programme. The role will be integral to a new global dynamic working initiative to define and implement the future ways of working, covering aspects such as flexible work patterns, changes to how their offices look and changes to technology services.
- 5+ years Programme Management experience.
- Experience of working on large and complex strategic change programmes in the financial services industry, preferably Asset or Investment Management.
- Experience of strategic initiatives and their impact on investment managers and distributors.
- Experience of Agile project methodology
- Previous experience of dynamic working / workplace strategy programmes is highly desirable
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 month contract
Day Rate: £750 - 775pd
Base location: Surrey (Currently remote working)
If this is of interest then please submit your CV and I will be in touch to discuss