PROGRAMME MANAGER - EMEA BENEFITS - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
Role: Programme Manager
Rate: £550 - 600 per day - Umbrella
Location: Fully remote
Duration: 12 months initially
My Financial Services client are looking for a Programme Manager to work within their EMEA Benefits Team. This role will help with benefits delivery and benefits financial management to influence my clients strategic benefit spend.
· Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or other related areas preferred.
· Solid benefits delivery experience (7+ years) in a complex, fast-paced, large global public company environment.
· Experience managing ambiguity and risk (taking the unknown into action).
· Demonstrated business and HR acumen.
· Strong communication, organization, collaboration, documentation, and presentation skills.
· Strong vendor management and budget management experience.
· Strong project management, process execution, innovation, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills.
Please submit your CV ASAP and if suitable I will contact you to discuss the role.