Role: Programme Manager
Rate: £950 per day - Umbrella
Duration: 6 months initially - scope for extension
Location: Welwyn Garden City
My retail client are looking for a Programme Manager to manage large scale, complex programmes of work to deliver transformational change and benefits to the business within the Finance division. The successful candidate will balance exceptional delivery for customers, engaging teams and colleagues with the needs of the business and be an expert and often the first layer of management of people and projects.
· Setting up and attending governance forums with support by engaging key sponsors and SMEs.
· Managing key stakeholders and dependencies.
· Produce the initial project plan, tracking and reporting progress
· Set up project/team budgeting, planning any deliverable creating processes, to ensure expectations are clearly established standards followed
· Hands-on PM experience delivering Programmes or multiple small/medium sized projects.
· Finance and Tech Programme / Project delivery experience.
· Must have delivered end-to-end Programmes from initiation, delivery, to release and handover.
· Experience of large corporate financial budgeting and planning processes.
· Prior experience working within projects heavily aligned with Technology
If you meet the above requirements, please apply directly and if suitable I will reach out directly.