Hydrogen are currently working with an Insurance leader who are looking to hire a Programme Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
- Work with Business Sponsors, relevant stakeholders and the programme team to scope, define and plan the programme and associated work streams. This includes ownership for producing a commercially viable Business Case in line with business strategy
- Design of an appropriate programme governance structure and source appropriate resources to ensure programmes are adequately resourced; especially where resources are specialised and/or limited and therefore challenging to secure
- Implement and operate an effective and robust governance and control environment for the programmes in line with the framework
- Produce and actively maintain good quality programme documentation, including plans, actions, decisions, RAID logs, change requests, incidents and governance in line with the programme objectives to ensure successful delivery
- Identify and actively manage stakeholders (typically up to Management Board/EXCO) to ensure programme sponsor, steering group and other stakeholders are kept informed of programme progress
- Implement and operate an effective, robust governance and control environment in line with the framework
- Effectively manage and influencing multiple and diverse senior stakeholder groups up to ExCo level. Collaborating effectively across both internal teams and external organisations/strategic partners
- Provide strong leadership and critical decision-making skills to support the organisation in both the delivery and the adoption of large-scale complex change
- Drive long term behavioural change across the business in effective planning, adherence to time, cost, quality targets
- Role modelling the appropriate behaviours to develop an effective working culture
- Effectively managing programme teams with limited resources within a cost pressured environment
Who are they looking for?
A Programme Manager to join their Change Portfolio, to lead the design, planning and delivery of large scale, complex and/or high profile programmes thereby ensuring that all programme elements required are planned, captured, scoped, priced, negotiated and delivered efficiently and effectively and in a compliant manner.
Ideally you will have experience in the following areas:
- Ability to manage programmes remotely, either in house or through outsourcers
- Proven track record of handling of delivering programmes through appropriate management methodologies and techniques specifically including both waterfall and agile delivery methods
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience of influencing senior level stakeholders
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in the programmes
- Strong leadership and management skills, able to create a sense of community amongst the members of the programmes
- Programme level financial/ budgetary skills
- Experience of risk assessment and management principles and processes
Should you be interested in finding out more or would like to apply, please do so online and make sure that a copy of your most up to date CV is attached.