My well-known London client is looking for a programme Manager for a 6 month renewable contract, ideally with a technical background. Experience with API highly desirable.
- Managing key stakeholders across product, engineering and programme to establish ways of work, decision making and alignment of approaches and dependencies
- Producing project plans covering both tactical and strategic deliverables and migration/implementation activities
- Tracking and reporting progress to the programme
- Identifying and managing project risks and issues, escalating where appropriate
Skills & experience
within or outside of organisation
- experience working within a retail environment or working with retail businesses
- experience delivering authentication & authorisation access solutions
- experience in managing migration plans from old to new applications or APIs.