Role: Project Analyst
Duration: Contract until 31st December 2022
Location: Cambridge (2 days per week onsite)
Rate: Up to £350 per day outside IR35
My large pharmaceutical client is currently looking for an experience Project Analyst to support with their new global referrals initiative, as part of the wider HR harmonisation programme. Within this role, the successful candidate will be tasked with managing the data analysis workstream and support in the planning for a long term review and updates to all relevant policies and programmes.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
· Proficient in the use of relevant MS office equipment and systems.
· Detail orientated and comfortable with analysing and presenting data.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Experience working in global, complex organisations.
· Track record of successfully coordinating multiple complex projects with a range of stakeholders.
· Previous experience of working with, or within a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function would be very desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact to discuss the role in greater detail.