Project Coordinator - Financial Services - Sydney, Australia
Project administrative & coordination support - Investments
Rate: $650 - $750 per day (including super)
Duration: 6 months - view to extend
Start date: ASAP
Location: Sydney (hybrid)
Our Financial Services client, based in Sydney, is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with project team members, managers and leads to help deliver major organisational projects efficiently.
- Co-ordinating meetings, booking rooms and organising workshops between the various entities, including venues and agendas, collating materials, and noting actions and minutes.
- Creation of standard reporting packs for Steering committees and Sponsor meetings and EC working group, supported by the project managers and program manager.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the stream leads to ensure all weekly reporting is completed.
- Assist with program tracking and maintenance of project plans.
- Managing the flow of invoices between the entities for project resource and expenses.
- Drive the weekly plan and activities and keeping confluence up to date.
- Reporting against risk assurance plan and management of criticality of deliverables
- Assist with budget v actual financial reporting and forecasting
- Ensure all documents are logged in DON.
- Ensure all decisions are logged.
- Assist project team member in completing actions.
- Tertiary education in relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Investment management or financial services experience desirable
- Demonstrated administrative background in a fast-paced environment
- Project co-ordination experience
- Superior attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience meeting hard deadlines
- Proficient in the use of MS office
- Proactive mindset
- Well-developed project-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and autonomously
If this role seems like a good fit for you, please apply and we'll be in touch if your profile is relevant!