- Represent the clients project engineering team for the planning phase. Interact with external companies, review and approve RIs, data sheets, accessory drawings and 3D models.
- Technically review change orders from the project
- Interact with other departments (e.g. Operations, Operations Engineering, EMR, SHE, CSA, Purchasing) and make interdisciplinary decisions
- Participate in FATs (in Switzerland, Europe) with the responsibility to deliver qualitatively acceptable equipment to the site in a timely manner
- Responsible for the erection activities and SAT regarding the transferred process equipment
- Participate in commissioning (IBN) and qualification documentation preparation (e.g. GMP risk analyses, OQ plans and reports)
- Support for the IBN and Q activities until the end of the project.
- Fluent in German and English
- Work full time in Switzerland
- At least 5 years of experience in biopharma projects
- Experience in planning with mammalian, microbial and/or bioconjugate production
- Experience in IBN and Q phases
- Comos experience
- SAP experience