Project Executive - Legal Ops & Project Management
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that contributes to working smarter through effective project management and change initiatives.
In this role, you would be responsible for delivering elements of project management training across the firm and driving engagement with LPM tools.
- Degree - law or business relevant (or equivalent)
- PRINCE 2 (desired)
- Lean Six Sigma (beneficial not required)
- Experienced in managing and measuring profitable projects and can demonstrate tangible experience (minimum 2-3 years experience in a project role).
- Understands law firm relationships and working environments
- Understands financial metrics and the impact of different fee arrangements
- Flexible in travelling across the UK periodically
This engaging role will see you working with leading lawyers to help them deliver some of the most interesting and complex legal matters.
Please contact me if you would like to know more about this role and/or legal project management.